New apartment in Sosua ID 0602

Description

For sale new condo in Sosua. Dimension: 90 / 110 Mts2; Bedrooms: 2; Bathrooms: 2; Parking: Private and Guarded.
Common Areas: Social areas: 4 (Parks); Pool: Reserve yours now with $US 1800. The initial required for the acquisition of an apartment unit is 30% of the total price. Financing: The remaining 70% of the total value of the sales transaction of each apartment. Maintenance SUS 130. 

Detail

  • Reference: 0602
  • Year built: 2021
  • Type: Apartment
  • Sold: No
  • Contract: Sale
  • Location: Sosua
  • Home area: 968 sqft
  • Material: Mixed
  • Rooms: 2
  • Beds: 2
  • Baths: 2

Amenities

  • Air conditioning
  • Balcony
  • Dishwasher
  • Fridge
  • Furniture
  • Grill
  • Internet - Cable TV
  • Lift
  • Ocean view
  • Pool
  • Security
  • Terrace

Facilities

Beach
2 km
Supermarket
2 km
Airport
14 km
City center
3 km

Valuation

Security
100 %
Infrastructure
80 %
Entertainment
90 %
Communications
100 %

Contact Information

Maria Garcia

+1 829 994 8888
aguasol24.com

Contact Agent